1. Take your passports, check the visa, identity cards, credit/debit cards/ along with the currency required
2. Phone and charger, laptop and charger, cameras and chargers
3. Medicines as prescribed for you, along with those for gastroenteritis, headache, motion and altitude sickness, or any special medication needed as per terrain. Vaccination as required must be complied with
4. Depending on where you are going, appropriate clothing and accessories must be taken. These should be the ones you feel comfortable in !
5. Shoes…all kinds, heels, flats. Remember you will be in a new place. Style and comfort are both vital.
6. Carry a booklet of the local maps, especially related to your areas of interest. A handbook of the commonly used phrases, shopping areas and local customs is useful.
7. Perfume, deodorant, basic make up items needed, by others as well as you!
8. Book your hotels in advance, carry the receipts. Book the tours and other activities you are interested in, plan and take a print out with you.
9. Check your tickets and the weight of your bags. Handbags are also being weighed nowadays !
10. Carry something unique from your homeland that you would like to wear. Some people have special nutritional requirements, carry food as permitted
Don’t forget to take your brilliant smile and infectious enthusiasm and joy !
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load