Make 2015 a rocking year….
- Spend more time with your immediate family, with the ones you love the most. Make a bigger effort to keep in touch.
- Love unconditionally, feel free to express your opinion, whether it is good, bad or ugly, communication is important.
- Be kinder to those less privileged and help them.
- Do what you can for the planet and the country.
- Stop cribbing about what others are doing wrong…..the government, your colleagues and you are not perfect.
- Look for the good in your family and surroundings, focus on the positive.
- Improve constantly, without changing who you are.
- Raise your voice, make your views heard, you have a right to your beliefs as long as they don’t harm anyone.
- Say NO when doing something makes you unhappy.
- Get a medical checkup.
- Exercise regularly, in moderation.
- Eat healthy food, but do eat junk food and binge once in two weeks.
- Sing and dance, no matter how terrible you look or sound. Laugh, cry, shout.
- Know that you are unique and beautiful.
- Accept and appreciate the changes in the world and your mind and body. My parents taught me to pray in my heart, not in temples. They said that if one helps someone who needs help, it is the best form of praying. Count your blessings, if you can read this, you have a phone/ computer/ internet connection and time to waste…you are lucky to be alive….. 🙂
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load