Any lounge, in general, has certain kinds of people :
- The Dignified….few and far between, they sit quietly, read the paper or a book, drink tea/ coffee, are not obsessed with using the free wi-fi or their phones. Salute!!
- The Obnoxious…Loud, talking non-stop on their phones, walking around, discussing important clients or meetings, repeatedly….they are the ‘Phoney-ies’….often have the thingy in their ear and make sure everyone can hear them.
- Net hoggers….In-spite of the free wi-fi and really affordable internet on the phone, they hog the computers available and sit there from the moment they arrive till they depart.
- Foodies…..They stuff themselves with all the food and drinks available, often asking the staff to get the live counter started!!!!
- Brood-ies…. Scowl, complain incessantly.
- Intimate Illegitimates……the old, round man with the gold watch and exotic cuff links, courting a hot young girl whom he whispers to, touches, lecherously looks at while she giggles, scouring the room for a wealthier man…when he gets a call, he walks away and sweats while talking in hushed tones over the phone.
- Charge Fiends……they hog several recharge areas and hover around their equipment nervously, using their phones etc constantly even while being recharged.
- Networkers…..They introduce themselves and talk about themselves, their work and their philosophy on life, handing out their business cards.
- The Anxious…..they glance at the departure announcements and question the staff about their flight information, looking at their watchers every 30 seconds.
- The Annoying Bloggers……(yup, that’s me) they smile non-stop at a secret joke, observe, pretend they are intellectually superior and write about all they see 🙂 I saw only two people out of a spread out group of an ever changing number of people over the space of an hour…….who were not in a love affair with their phone, looking at it constantly…..turn off the internet on the phone, life goes on, becomes more interesting 🙂
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load