It’s a haven…heaven to have a home in the mountains….
- I get up early, eager to see what the view looks like
- There are majestic mountains seen from our front lawn, there are three peaks called the “Sleeping beauty”
- Streams and rivers flow everywhere, making a gurgling sound like a child’s laughter
- New flowers bloom daily
- There is lemongrass growing next to Kadi patta, beans, sweet peas, potatoes, tomatoes, maize, onions, coriander and mint
- Strawberries grow in plenty in our home
- There is an uninterrupted 270 degrees view of the mountains
- Butterflies, birds and bees visit us
- There are no vehicles passing through, ours is the last home on the road, and no homes or buildings are nearby
- There are five small apple trees, and the dangerous Stinging nettle or bichoo booti at the back of our kitchen garden!!!!
- Frowning is impossible when 20 little sparrows cling to the swaying branch of a christmas tree, while a cuckoo sings…….if this is a dream, let me keep dreaming( I have pinched myself several times)
- Have a great day 🙂
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load