Metros have ensured that people lead a hectic lifestyle and crave open green pastures, leading them to gravitate towards parks for a breath of fresh air and much needed exercise. There are generally certain groups of people who visit the parks, which function as lungs of a busy city and soothe the weary souls rushing to and from work.
The kinds of people we generally come across are :
- The serious fitness freaks……they make up only 1-2 % of the total number of people
- The elderly men who huddle together, playing cards or chess or talking
- Groups of elderly women talking, knitting, singing and praying
- Yoga lovers who stretch and bend and contort
- Yoga weirdos who assume positions which are ‘impolite’ with others around…The Pelvis people
- Meditators who sit with their eyes closed, mumbling mantras
- The Wannabe Joggers who ‘jog’ at a really sluggish pace, overtaken by brisk walkers
- Brisk walkers who mean to exercise and are focussed on the path in front
- The Groupies who walk leisurely in groups while Lecherously looking at others
- The Swing Hoggers who glue their kids to the swings
- The Blockers who walk as a group, taking up the whole walking or jogging path
- The Clockers who time themselves and look at their wrist bands to see how many steps they have taken and how many calories they have burnt
- The Friendly Sort who have a compulsive urge to smile and greet others
- The Bratty kids who are let loose by parents who ignore them
- The bird feeders who feed the birds
- The Intruders…..the dogs who lie around, unaware of people around them
- The Round People who sweat and pant and wear tight clothes in an attempt to make them appear slimmer
- The Phoneys who use their phones non-stop
- The Clickers….they make others uncomfortable as they constantly take pictures of everything and everyone!
- The Bloggers who walk and talk and observe 🙂 Have Fun, Run in the Sun with your loved One …….
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load