- This is applicable only if you want/ need a new phone!
- I am always attached to things that have been of use to me for any length of time
- When a living being or object have shared even a moment in time with me which was memorable, I do not want to get rid of it…ever!!!
- My iPhone 5 was gifted to me (forcibly, with lot of love and persuasion by my guys)….I loved my ancient Blackberry…..”I think berries are better than apples, I protested! I am a doctor and you both want me to keep myself away from me,”, I babbled on…..I kept the old phone but fell in love with the Apple of my eye…..
- My phone is a necessity since I travel alone to meet my better half…or leave him for a while, as we have some periods of forced separation due to our professions (no, we would not have it any other way…each has a world and identity the other fell in love with 22 years ago)
- My iPhone 5 is dear to me..we have fought for our rights, raised our voice, murmured sweet nothings …in sync ….to send a virtual token of love, or video chat with the child or the better half…..a lifeline…..
- My 4 year old phone can not withstand a 24 hour cycle without recharging….I have started putting off the wifi and 3G/4G when I travel to save the battery…..I love it but we need a backup now…
- The better half saw an advertisement for a 1/7 price cut online…and it worked….the iPhone 7 has been pre-ordered….nope, the joy is not there(that is what I said to my 5)….I refused to trade in the older phone for a good value…it is invaluable to me and always shall be……..the pic below is meant to denote the attachment to humans, plants, Nature that grow each day…..
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load