Ever scoffed at people with red noses and a hacking cough ? trust me, you do not want to do that…you could be the next victim. All it takes is a stuffy/ running nose to make you helpless. The itching in your throat and the irritation will not let you sleep at night. What can you do ? A specialist must be consulted for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment, in addition some home remedies and supportive therapy provide some relief
- Consult a specialist …..you maybe self diagnosing your ailment all wrong or treating it wrong
- Boil finely sliced ginger in water and add lemon juice and honey. The soothing effect allows you to gulp without pain
- Chew on a clove, slowly
- Eat spicy food..try it before you roll your eyes!
- Plenty of fluids are a must
- Rest…if you do not give your body some rest, the recuperation will be prolonged
- Gargle with warm water to which salt has been added
- Sip honey, slowly
- Keep yourself busy with a book or watching television, it helps to take your mind off the constant pain and irritation in your throat Eat well, read , accept love and care….it doesn’t sound so bad now, does it ???
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load