Humans are flawed…while proclaiming to the world that we are not amazing and pretending we do not think the world of ourselves….we secretly believe we are at least almost-the-best in some sphere or the other!!!!
We love being appreciated , in our heart we know exactly how much we deserve, here are the rules of the Great Compliment: It should
- Be From a non-creepy person
- Seem devoid of sarcasm
- Appear genuine
- Be Believable
- Be Just a little teeny-weeny bit more sweet than the truth
- Be Well deserved
- Never-ever be over-the-top
- Not insult one’s intelligence
- Not be given only and constantly via private messages/ text
- Be without the expectation of a return compliment!!!!
I smiled happily when I was told today that my dress was so lovely that it deserved a second look…..and when I was told…’ you are pretty’ …:) while you smirk and snort, I shall enjoy my day..wait, is it a conspiracy to make me feel better before springing a Bazinga on me???
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load