Arguably one of the best ‘live’ foods known to man, it is simple to grow and consume in the form of a juice. In a flower pot (or several pots), wheat grains are strewn randomly, close to each other.
The grains are covered with a small quantity of loose soil and watered twice a day. Within 3-4 days, the shoots are ready to be cut off 2 inches from the base, to be made into a juice. A dash of lime and a pinch of rock salt ensures great taste and health.
- Wheat grain with soil in an earthen pot
- Wheat grass fully grown after 4 days
- Shoots of wheat grass cut, put in a mixer
- Wheat grass juice with water and lime
- Strained wheat grass juice, ready to drink
The shoots regrow and can continue to be harvested over a period of 3 weeks. Even if this does not benefit you, there’s no way it can harm you. Give it a try!
Click here if the image slider / comments don't load